Location changed, but life did not. 3 busy, active kids and a husband who travels for business, pretty much all of the time. A 112 lb. rescued Weimaraner, who is quite a bit more than a handful. And, I wonder why I haven't been able to keep in touch! My remedy was a blog where I can put everything. Hoping to keep you all informed! Wow! Do I miss you all!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

end of the school year!

hey this is S.D.! my mom gave me permission to post a blog thing. on Thursday my brothers and i get out of school and i am so excited! tomorrow i have 5th grade graduation and we have to get dressed up. :( but my dress is pretty! :)  why am i SO excited to get out? well, i really like to act and i do an acting camp every summer with my bestest friend Annie! and i Miss her and Chloe and Sarah and all my other besties! so i am excited to go back to sunny San Clemente. and just the thought of no school makes me jump for joy! so summer comes soon! cool!
    -S. D.-

1 comment:

  1. I think that is really cool and interesting!!! Good luck at the auditions!!! :-) -ar-

    ReplyDelete

Books, Websites and other interests I am into these days

  • An Omnivore's Dilemma
  • Lucky Every Day
  • Percy Jackson & The Last Olympian Series
  • Skinny Bitch
  • Thura's Diary
  • French Women Don't Get Fat
  • Realage.com
  • Keeping the S.M.A.R.T. Girls Book Club up and running
  • Bikram Yoga
  • Starting a Reading Circle for the boys